Carrot Nutritional Benefits
One serving of carrot is equivalent to over 1000% of your recommended daily vitamin A intake.
No other fruit or vegetable contains as much Beta Carotene.
A portion has 18% RDI of Vitamin C, 16% RDI Iron, and 16% RDI Calcium.
Carrots are an excellent source of dietary fibre, vitamin K and potassium.
Good source of thiamin, vitamin B6 and manganese.
How to use
Use for convenience in soups, stews, casseroles, curries and baking. Boost the nutritional content of smoothies and protein drinks.
- 100% Pure Wild Carrot Powder, bursting with beta-carotene.
- Concentrated powder – equivalent to eating approx. 4 times the whole veg.
- Supplied in a heat-sealed foil pouch for freshness and security.
- Made from PET/AL/LLDPE to provide high barrier protection against light, moisture and oxygen for extended life.
- Re-sealable for safe storage.