SOD is an important natural enzyme that revitalizes cells and provides antioxidant support for the well-being of the body.
- ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose (Plant Origin), Croscarmellose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose Coating. Coated for ease of swallowing KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT: DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- composition: Serving Size 1 Tablet: SOD 250 mg (Superoxide Dismitase) (equivalent to 2000 units of activity)”
- How to use: For adults, take one (1) tablet one to three times daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- free of: No Yeast, lactose, sugar, preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors The product is hypoallergenic”
- What You Should Know: A varied- balanced diet and a healthy life style are important. Nutritional are not a substitute for a varied diet. The daily dose should not be exceed WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.”