Collagen is the most abundant protein in animals, accounting for around 30% of the protein content of the human body. It is often considered to be the “glue that holds the body together”. » Collagen is found in fibrous tissues such as skin, ligaments and tendons, as well as in the bones, blood vessels, the cornea of the eye, and in the gut. » Collagen is vital for strengthening blood vessels and giving skin its elasticity and strength. The degradation of collagen causes wrinkles and other skin issues. As a result, collagen is one of the most popular supplements among the elderly – because of it’s skin healing. properties. Functions of Collagen Collagen is necessary for conserving the youthfulness of skin and attenuating wrinkles, it is also essential for the elasticity of the connective tissue of the skin, allowing it to expand and contract without damaging any tissue. Collagen and Old Age When we get older, the production of collagen begins to slow down and cell structures start losing their strength. As a result, skin starts to become fragile, less elastic and wrinkles set in. In addition, hair starts losing its color, joints lose their flexibility, and bone quality begins to deteriorate.
- Collagen is the mechanical strength of bone; Corrects weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nail beds Thickens fine hair
- Nutrient Wise Collagen is a Powerful concentrated formula which naturally provides all necessary components for maintaining healthy joints
- Provides the most abundant and essential building blocks for maintaining healthy articular cartilage
- Collagen is the major structural protein in connective tissue and the most abundant protein in the human body
- 100% Money Back Guarantee No Results With In 30 Days