Banana Nutritional Benefits
Ancient Superfood – red banana was first cultivated by humans in around 8000 BC.
Excellent source of dietary Fibre – high in soluble fibre pectin for healthy digestion.
Rich in minerals Potassium and Iron.
Good source of B vitamins, and vitamin C.
Instant natural energy boost – ideal for stamina and endurance athletes.
Contains Mood Balancing compounds tryptophan and serotonin for a natural feeling of well-being.
Intense banana flavour – yellowy/orange powder tastes like sweet banana with a hint of raspberry,
- Dried Red Banana pulp. Musa acuminata, produce of Ecuador.
- 100% Pure Fruit – Soil Association Certified Organic.
- Supplied in a heat-sealed foil pouch for freshness and security.
- Made from PET/AL/LLDPE to provide high barrier protection against light, moisture and oxygen for extended life.
- Re-sealable for safe storage.