Nature babycare nappies are breathable and chlorine free, with natural based materials.
Nature Babycare Nappies are 60% biodegradable, are free from environmentally polluting dioxins, and come certified by the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation.
– 100% chlorine free
– based on biodegradable materials
– biodegradable back sheet film based on maize
– 100% GM free.
– 100% compostible distribution system
– 100% compostable back sheet
Totally free from chlorine, latex, fragrances and TBT (tributyltin), Nature Babycare nappies keep oil-based plastics away from babies delicate skin – ideal for children with more sensitive behinds.
The absorbent nappy pulp is produced from sustainably harvested Scandinavian forests, and the waterproofing film is made from corn starch and biodegradable polyester. As well as being secure and watertight, it gives complete breathability, resulting in a more airy, drier and more comfortable nappy.
- 100 per cent chlorine free
- Based on biodegradable materials
- Biodegradable back sheet film based on maize
- 100 per cent GM free
- Suitable for potty training