The antioxidant activity of EGCG is about 25â€”100 times that of vitamins C and E. One cup of green tea provides roughly 200 mg of polyphenols and has antioxidant effects that are greater than a serving of broccoli, spinach, carrots or strawberries.
One capsule of Life Extensionâ€TMs Mega Green Tea Extract provides more polyphenols than you get from drinking three cups of green tea.
This 98% green tea extract (lightly caffeinated or decaffeinated) is standardized to provide high potency EGCG, by far the most important polyphenol green tea provides. And green tea powdered extracts have been shown to absorb 60%-90% better into the bloodstream and to be far more bioavailable than drinking green tea itself.
Green tea has been shown to provide many benefits including:
- Scavenging reactive oxygen species such as superoxide and the hydroxyl and peroxyl radical
- Fluid-stabilizing properties
- Possibly promoting weight loss
- Boosting the effectiveness of enzymatic phase II detoxification
- Helping maintain healthy cell proliferation
- Helping maintain healthy blood cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride levels already within normal range
- Enhancing immune function
- Displaying protective effects on brain tissues
This is the same premium-quality Mega Green Tea Extract but without caffeine.
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program.
Results may vary.
- Manufactured by Life Extension
- Mega Green Tea Extract
- (Decaffeinated) 100 vcaps