Especially useful post surgery, when the arm needs to be elevated above waist level. Use for: arm fractures, post shoulder surgery i.e. rotator cuff. Post hand surgery where the hand is set in a heavy plaster cast and in a sling for several weeks i.e. Carpal Tunnel and thumb joint surgery. Clavicle fractures, dislocated shoulder.
- Protects young necks and eliminates the neck-ache, muscle spasm and risk of nerve damage associated with conventional slings.
- Interchangeable right or left fit. Armband made from new thermo-regulating (non-sweat), hypo-allergenic (anti bacteria, non-rash) intelligent fabric. Not Neoprene.
- Registered Healthcare Product (MHRA). Class 1 Medical Device. CE Compliant. Quality Manufactured in the UK. Our NHS Ethics approved hospital study found conventional arm slings cause neck fatigue after only 4 days of wear.
- Extra-deep sling pouch offers feel- safe comfortable arm support. Especially useful when a sling is prescribed long-term.
- Use for all conditions where the arm requires support or when the arm needs to be elevated i.e. arm and clavicle fractures, post shoulder, hand and arm surgery and when hand is set in heavy plaster cast.